Monday, August 29, 2011

Quick & Painful

Quick and Painful which will feature today's most elite low brow artists doing original Tattoo Flash. I am honored to be among the artists and designers presenting Flash Prints for this traveling exhibit. The first event will be at Crewest Gallery in Los Angeles on September 3rd (I will be attending this LA event); Saturday, September 24th at Hope Gallery in New Haven, CT; Rotofugi Gallery in Chicago on October 8th; and during Art Basel in Miami, December 1st-4th.


I completed a new set of tattoo flash for this exhibit. It's been a long time since I've worked on a new set of flash as I've been focusing more on painting so I'm really happy to reveal/release it and to be part of this event. All of the Flash Sets created for Quick & Painful will be available for purchase at each of the show dates and available online at The Hope Shop starting October 9th. Click here for more info.


Click here to take a peek at my tattoo flash.


The Official Quick & Painful Limited Edition Shirt


Our amazing friends over at To Die For Clothing have taken Quick and Painful to the next level with the release of their latest shirt featuring artwork from many of the artists in the exhibition.


Limited to 500 pieces, the shirts will be available at all of the Quick & Painful events

while supplies last in Mens and Womens sizes for just $30.

No comments: