Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Story Teller" Exhibition Photos

t's been over a week since the opening of my "Story Teller" solo exhibit and I'm just now getting to posting these pics. It was a fun night and thanks to all of you who came out to support. I feel very blessed and grateful for all of you. On with the pics...

Meet Dominic Howard, the new owner of "Finding Home"


My buddy, Hok, came out to support.


Look Dylan, what's that over there?


Signing away - thanks to all of you who waited in line for so long (I know it was hot inside the gallery!)

Awesome artist and friend, Luke Chueh



Nice shirt Jordan!


What's up team! Special thanks to Deph, Jason, Natalie and Michelle at To Die For/IMSCARED.



Always good catching up with some old friends and crew


Dabs and Myla seen repping their new sponsor, Diet Coke


Hi Mom, Dad and Paula!



Todd And Misha are two of my favorite people


More pics can be viewed here.

Additional pics and show coverage can be found at the links below:

Juxtapoz
Hi Fructose
Arrested Motion

No comments: