Monday, August 23, 2010

Special Edition Book Release & Signing @ Dragon Con




"Drawn from the Well"
300 pg. drawing archive by
Greg "Craola" Simkins


Special Edition Hardcover
9.5" x 7.5"
Limited to 150 copies
$30 USD

Published by Presto Art


Official release and signing on:


Friday, September 3rd

2-4pm
at the IMSCARED Booth at Dragon Con



*Regular editions of "Drawn from the Well" will be available for purchase at IMSCARED.COM on
September 25th, 2010

IMSCARED LogoDraon ConPresto Art Publishing



1 comment:

Mark Wroblewski said...

i might actually implode. i can't wait for this art book to come out! I'm definitely buying it on september 25th. It's a damn shame I'm not going to Dragon Con. I would definitely get the special edition. But oh well. Hell yes, I'm marking that on my calendar