Sunday, April 11, 2010

TO DIE FOR

Yesterday I had the opportunity to catch up with my two great friends Jason and Josh (Deph) from "To Die For" as they worked the IMSCARD/To Die For booth at World of Dance convention in Pomona. These are two of the hardest working guys I know and I have been more than stoked to be working with them on my IMSCARED line and store. I have a lot of respect for their work ethic and just needed to give some credit where credit is due.
So we added a HUGE landmark to the "To Die For" Flagship store in Costa Mesa, Ca. a couple of weeks ago... Montana GOLD flowed us several boxes of paint to collaborate on a mural with artists Deph of To Die For, and Maxx242 of Famous Stars and Straps and The Wild Ones. Montana is one of today’s premier paint leaders that sets the standards for the art movement of graffiti. Click on the images below to view the mural. For directions to the TO DIE FOR Flagship Store CLICK HERE







Here are some of my favorite picks from the current "To Die For" line up as well:

To Die For Clothing Interview from Tommy Tadeo on Vimeo.








































No comments: